Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Appellation/Sub-Region||Champagne AOC - Coteaux Sézannais|
|Grapes||Pinot Noir, Chardonnay|
|Vineyard/Cellar Practices||Sustainably Grown|
Champagne Pertois-Moriset began with the marriage of Yves Pertois and Janine Moriset, both children of winemaking families in the Côte de Blancs. Yves and Janine created their Champagne house in 1951, and were later joined by their son Dominique and his wife Florence as the family business grew. Today, the estate is in its third generation, managed by their granddaughter Cécile and her husband Vincent. It encompasses 20+ ha of vines across two distinct terroirs: the Côte de Blancs (planted to 100% chardonnay) and the Coteaux Sézannais (60% pinot noir and 40% pinot meunier). ‘L’Assemblage’ is a 50/50 blend of chardonnay and pinot noir, with 70% of the cuvée coming from the current vintage (fermented in stainless steel) and the remaining 30% made of barrel-aged reserve wine. After blending the wine is aged a minimum of 15 months before disgorgement. Shimmering gold in the glass, it offers ethereal aromas of grapefruit, honeysuckle, and ocean breezes. Bright acidity delivers lift and structure to a palate of fleshy white peach mingled with elegant mineral layers. Sustainably grown.