Back to All Events

Free Wine Tasting - Friday


Domaine des Deux Arcs Chenin Sec Anjou AOC 2013
Country: FRANCE / Region: LOIRE VALLEY / Appellation: ANJOU AOC / Varietal(s): CHENIN BLANC --- From a fifth generation estate in the heart of Anjou, this is an honest, authentic, and transparently elegant wine. This white is produced exclusively from the chenin blanc grape, often called pineau de la Loire. The vines are 35 years in age creating more complexity in the finished wine than younger vines would. Roughly 20% of the cuvée is older oak barrels, while the other 80% is aged on the lees to create additional flavors. The wine is a lovely example of the Anjou appellation: aromatic and elegant, with a soft texture and fruit. Look for notes of dry beeswax and ripe pears. The wine's clean style and bright acidity lend itself well to pairing with a multitude of foods. 
Regular Price: $14.99     Tasting Sale Price: $13.49

Château Laurensanne Côtes de Bourg AOC 2010
Country: FRANCE / Region: BORDEAUX / Appellation: COTES DE BOURG / Varietal(s): CABERNET SAUVIGNON+MERLOT --- From the historic Bourg area of Bordeaux, which has the distinction of the original Bordeaux plantings, well before those now famous in the Médoc. Elegant and soft, this blend of merlot and cabernet sauvignon offers aromas of bright berries and spice, with flavors of black and red cherry fruit, cassis, and a hint of earthiness on the palate. Soft tannins and a rich mouth feel make this a luxurious yet easy-going match for backyard grilling, but without the luxury price tag!
Regular Price: $12.99     Tasting Sale Price: $11.69

Earlier Event: May 9
Free Wine Tasting - Saturday
Later Event: May 16
Free Wine Tasting - Saturday